• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Edu Leedz (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Why haven't I heard of this crew yet? Why is this something new for me "that shines more than Lil' Waynes Teeth"? Why is the horn in the beat eating me alive inside? Is this Lawtown representing here? Why ask why anymore? Just listen.
Name: MARChimedes (Posted: 3/26/2002 1:06:00 PM)
Summary: Emcees Dont Blend Well Together
Comment: The beat is good but not spectacular. The horns make it above average. The first emcee has no flow, the second emcee is just nasty and I donít like the third emceeís voice. The hook is tight. I donít know what I think of this song. I keep listening to it over and over not because I like it so much, but because I want to know whether or not I like it.