• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: Herbert Herbstreet (Posted: 1/15/2011 8:20:00 PM; Partial IP: 99.159.133)
Location: Wakovia, Maine
Comment: This track is sic. Lovin it. I heard it a minute ago, but this is the first time I've seen it on an album. I'm glad they finally put it on disc, plus this one sounds cleaned up from the leak version I heard last year.
Name: beeez (Posted: 1/14/2011 7:30:00 PM; Partial IP: 246.88.193)
Location: chi-city, u.s.
Comment: this song is butterz, but it's old as hell...postin' it like it jus came out yesterday, c'mon son
Name: Vastik (Posted: 1/8/2011 12:02:00 PM; Partial IP: 101.110.18)
Comment: Once again, Black Milk reppin' the D hard with that ill beat! Song is hard!
Name: Shawn Stanky (Posted: 12/29/2010 10:17:00 PM; Partial IP: 177.66.238)
Location: South Caroleena
Comment: raw raw raw raw raw. invincible & finale is deadlee. specially ova Black Milk. Dam fine.