• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.2 Stars)||Total Comments: 7|
Name: $Y$T3I\/I4T!I (Posted: 11/24/2009 3:35:00 AM; Partial IP: 42.141.205)
Location: Bay Area, Cali
Comment: I gave this shit 6 stars *****, yadada sayin?
Name: madbuddhaabu2er (Posted: 6/15/2009 3:29:00 PM; Partial IP: 32.151.190)
Location: costa mesa
Comment: REAL HIP-HOP!
Name: illestchris (Posted: 9/25/2003 12:47:00 PM)
Summary: Typical New York Track
Comment: For some reason the production seems similar to Gangstarr to me. I think we should watch out for this emcee in the future.
Name: Sinosure (Posted: 9/18/2003 8:04:00 PM)
Summary: Hell Yeah!!!!
Comment: That beat! Those lyrics! Damn! Makes me think of Lord Finesse when he uses the sample, "Um, um, um isn't he something!" Everything is simple, but dope as hell. What more do you want?
|Name: Gene Yuss (Posted: 9/18/2003 11:39:00 AM)|
Comment: Not the typical commercial emcee, and not the typical underground emcee. Well then you ask yourself, who is Invisible? (Sorry for the Alex Trebek sh*t). Invisible, out of Brooklyn, has blessed us with some nice material here. “Journey” invites you to take a trip on a righteous path, I assume with Invisible himself. BT drops a nice, suitable beat to match the deeper lyrics. A nice tune to chill out to and an even better emcee to support, lend him some cash, and cop that piece.
Name: J6N (Posted: 9/16/2003 4:25:00 PM)
Summary: Good Stuff
Comment: This is a good beat from BT and Invisible does a good job with it. His rhymes are quite better than his other two efforts (with Mondee). He doesn't talk about anything which hasn't been mentioned before or anything, but he does a better job than he did before. Good stuff, give it a listen.
Name: SharpestInTheShed (Posted: 9/16/2003 11:03:00 AM)
Summary: That Is One Nice Beat
Comment: "Invisible" is see through on this production gem, but he still holds it down, although my interest lies primarily in the production.