• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Gem (Posted: 9/23/2012 10:58:00 AM; Partial IP: 220.127.116.11)
Location: West Park, USA
Comment: 5 mics for this song
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 9/19/2003 2:57:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: Well, Invisible has definitely been putting out some hot music lately and he continues that trend on “Petro.” Although he teeters between commercial and the dirty underground, the balance is quite effective as it captivates fans from both sides of the line. Vis’s lyrics aren’t the most inspiring or anything super-creative, but are far better than most of the garbage that gets recorded in this industry. The keeper aspect on this joint is Mondee’s beat as it just touches that special part inside of me with that piano hook. I think as a duo these two cats are pretty unstoppable- don’t believe me, check for yourself.
Name: J6N (Posted: 9/16/2003 4:20:00 PM)
Summary: Mondee Is Incapable Of Dropping A Bad Beat!
Comment: Mondee drops YET ANOTHER dope beat here! I seriously don't think he could drop a bad one. Another excellent beat for Invisible, does he take advantage? Erm, he does flow well with it and everything but he doesn't really say anything which hasn't been said before. But all in all another excellent beat from Mondee, so give it a listen.