BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Paul (Posted: 7/16/2003 2:33:00 PM)|
Comment: The production on "Streets Be Testin' You" is incredibly mellow in an almost corny way, but it's so damn good. I don't know why it works, but it just does. It's reminiscent of Souls Of Mischief's "Cab Fare" in a way, only slightly faster and with an ill horn drone looped throughout. Invisible is pretty average lyrically; the song title is pretty self-explanatory. But despite nothing new on the lyrical tip, this is still a nice journey back to the mid-90's. Worth a listen or two.
Name: SOLO1 (Posted: 7/14/2003 9:22:00 PM)
Summary: This Kat Is Truly Visible....
Comment: No doubt, Invisible is speaking to headz in the ghettos of the world. The lyrics are real, and the production on this song is nice. Nothin' more true than everyday the streets be testing you, from average street catz, to the police, the cycle never ends.