BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Edu Leedz (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Freedom is always an issue in this business. Creative control always plays a battle in an artist's work. Iomos creates a solid piece about his ambition to be free. The melody is well established to the theme, and the lyrics are well driven.
Name: BenBombay13 (Posted: 5/27/2002 10:05:00 PM)
Summary: Uplifting Message
Comment: Decent message but the lyrics need a little more work.