• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
|Name: Edu Leedz (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: "I confess" this isn't the best track on the 12". I also confess that this is tight track though. I must confess that the beat is a tad too basic. But I have to confess that the 12" is crate-worthy.
Name: robocop2002 (Posted: 7/31/2002 11:20:00 AM)
Summary: Dont Front!!!
Comment: Too many people these days are worrying themselves with silly little things when they listen to hiphop. "Oh the beat is to simple" or "His flow is too slow". To be honest heads need to get off that. This joint is dope full stop. The emcee sounds comfortable and his lyrics drop excellently. The beat is raw and WILL appeal to anyone that knows about and feels real hip hop. This joint and 'Free' remind me of how much I used to love listening to this music. Props to All Natural.
Name: traditionalist (Posted: 7/3/2002 12:04:00 PM)
Summary: Listen With Mind Open
Comment: This beat provides a nice vibe and the lyrics are fresh "in the dug out with heat but never seeing the mound". Attempting to discredit All Natural Inc. because you’re not in favor of a song is also very new school. All Nat is fresh and so is Iomos, and I'm sure they are accustom to cats fronting. Buy this!!!
Name: Randi (Posted: 6/30/2002 4:15:00 PM)
Summary: It's Really Slow
Comment: This rhyme is slow, I would recommend "Free" though that song is dope.
Name: D.L.C. (Posted: 6/21/2002 3:03:00 PM)
Summary: So And So
Comment: I understand that All Natural is pretty heralded around these parts, but there's nothing dynamic about them nor this current single from Iomos Marad. Producer Memo provides a barely interesting track and Iomos sounds about two steps from yawning after each stanza. This has about as much energy as a senior citizen's tea party.