• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: djducats (Posted: 9/21/2003 7:24:00 PM)
Comment: Thought it was on point. Pure dopeness!
|Name: Edu Leedz (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: I'm feelin' it. This is a must for the political heads fighting the struggle by their surrounding foul environments. The views are well-established and are handled by realistic ideas. The beat supplements the lyrics, and the cuts at the end are dope as well.
Name: BenBombay13 (Posted: 5/27/2002 10:09:00 PM)
Summary: Could Have Been Better, But Still Decent
Comment: Tracks are dope but Iomos Marad needs to sharpen his delivery.