• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: *harmoniac_musician* (Posted: 10/2/2003 9:37:00 AM)
Summary: This Is A Laid Back Track That I Like...
Comment: I'm a first time listener but I've gotta say I think the cat just got himself a fan! This joint is really easy to listen to, the lyrics flow well, speak positively, and Iomos does his thing... I like it!
|Name: The Difference (Posted: 9/18/2003 11:32:00 AM)|
Comment: Here we have a new joint from the lyricist/drummer that goes by the name of Iomos Marad. The Family Tree affiliate keeps the positive vibe building on “Show & Prove.” The title speaks for itself as far as content goes, and it’s either a love or hate situation. Either you like the positive, up-building hip-hop tracks or you don’t. If you do however, I recommend giving this joint a listen and don’t stop there, check out the rest of the music this man has available at our online store.