• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Jake (Posted: 2/22/2008 11:34:00 AM; Partial IP: .128.243.8)
Location: Richmond, VA
Comment: This is definitely NOT Iriscience...
|Name: high-c (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: In order to avoid eating my words in the future, I'm going to have to look favorably upon this track. I could go on, line after line, complaining about the unimaginative, run-of-the-mill rhymes and the Badboy-esque ‘party’ hook, but that would be a waste of time. The bottom line is that ‘Official Bang,’ is just plain catchy -shamefully catchy. If I were at the club with a few drinks in me, I'd probably look right past the initial cheese-factor and succumb to a little dancefloor indulgence. So my suggestion would be, have fun with it now… and in a few months when all appeal has subsided, sweep it under the rug with the rest of your disposable party records.