• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: lv (Posted: 4/29/2009 1:49:00 AM; Partial IP: 11.166.130)
Location: baton rouge la
Comment: i listen for this song every time it comes into rotation at work!! I LOVE this song!!!
Name: KINDsensi (Posted: 12/5/2003 4:01:00 PM)
Summary: Worthy Of A Tape Deck
Comment: I know Im being biased when I listen to this track cus I'm not looking for anything this soft rite now...but the beat kicks and the intro is nice and subtle...the beat-then progressed into the tones( like shade called it, the "Pac-Man" style sample )...at first I questioned the hook they used, but it began to blend in with the sample...I was diggin it.
|Name: Shade (Posted: 7/14/2003 8:07:00 PM)|
Comment: The P.U.T.S. remix features superb drums and an 8-bit, lo-fi Pac-Man style (or any other 80s video game) inspired sample. I personally like the way the track builds and makes use of the chorus. Nice rhymes and good production make this one a winner.