• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Jarrod (Posted: 3/18/2008 11:00:00 PM; Partial IP: 110.179.39)
Location: West Palm Beach
Comment: If only I could purchase this song on a cd.
Name: Quest (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 3/1/2008 10:49:00 AM; Partial IP: 126.96.36.199)
Location: UGHH World HQ - Boston, MA
Comment: J-Live over a chopped up DJ Kool - 'Let Me Clear My Throat' instrumental? Who would have thought this could be one of the hottest tracks I've heard in months! This song brings me back to the days of J-Live's 'Braggin' Writes' - straight up raw, basement-style hip hop without any fancy equipment. DJ Evil Dee brings his signature voice throughout the track and makes you feel like you're watching J-Live performing live at club. Great track which most people probably wouldn't hear if it wasn't for UGHH - dope!