• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: by (Posted: 2/19/2004 10:09:00 PM)
Summary: Very Nice
Comment: J-Live is nice with a mic and is true Hip-hop over Primo beats.
Name: cnnoreaga (Posted: 12/26/2003 10:49:00 AM)
Summary: J-Live & Primo, What Else ?
Comment: The lyrics are excellent, but we already know that J-live murders the track. Primo's beat is good!
Name: MeNaCe666 (Posted: 11/23/2003 5:13:00 PM)
Summary: J-live Is The Best Part
Comment: Dope rhymes, sick beat. Conscious hip-hop at its finest.
|Name: Shay Boogs (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: J-Live meets DJ Premier and the result is pure bliss for every hip-hop fan out there. The only words I can think of to describe this song are: dope, phat, and tight. J-Live kicks flows reminiscing about growing up in the hip-hop generation and what hip-hop means to him. DJ Premier simply provides yet another incredible background track accompanied by sharp and precise vocal scratches. Definitely one of the best, if not the best song on J-Live's upcoming album. Go support one of Manhattan's finest and cop this treat.
Name: theoriezuk (Posted: 4/4/2002 4:14:00 PM)
Comment: Fresh, catchy, feel good beat. Dope lyrics- period.