• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Jahnee Dainjah (Posted: 9/7/2008 7:17:00 PM; Partial IP: 168.25.171)
Location: Lost Ainjulz
Comment: Usual J-Live.What's not to like.Praises to him for ding his thing.
Name: Mighty Devinesoul (Posted: 5/14/2008 8:16:00 PM; Partial IP: 23.163.154)
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Comment: here we go again....hip hop at its finest!!! brings me back to some nice De la isht and Tribe tings!!! like I said before....keep the culture alive people...knowledge wisdom....understanding!!!!! Peace and love ya'll!
Name: Mattnificent aka J.A.L. (Posted: 5/2/2008 12:40:00 AM; Partial IP: 200.116.10)
Location: Renton, Washington
Comment: DIS IS SOOOO DOPE!
Someone please get this available on imeem so I can add it to my playlist. If J-Live makes a video to this song, I'm putting that song right on my myspace!! Someone please make this song available on youtube or imeem.
DIS SONG IS SOOOOO DOPE!!!
DIS IS REAL HIP-HOP!!!!