• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: BURNER UGKF (Posted: 2/25/2009 5:58:00 PM; Partial IP: 188.8.131.52)
Comment: This song is unbelievable,amazing the teacher,is on point...
Name: by (Posted: 2/19/2004 10:26:00 PM)
Summary: J-live Is Ill
Comment: The beat is tight 'nuff said.
|Name: Shay Boogs (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: When you think of MC's who actually put time into writing their rhymes, J-Live has to be mentioned. This song is one of the most creative joints I've heard in a while. If you don't listen carefully, you're not gonna catch what J-Live's rhyming about. The main character in the story, 'Nique, is not an actual person but is a 'Technic 1200'. The song is about the life of a turntable, believe it or not! The beat is hot, as well as J-Live's scratches in the beginning of the song. Is there anything this guy can't do?
Name: TGODD (Posted: 6/23/2002 5:36:00 PM)
Comment: The beat is hot, the lyrics is hot. I sent this song to everyone I ever seen on Audiogalaxy (back when it was working), and everyone I sent it to told me it was one of the sickest songs they ever heard, so you might want to check out this song.