• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: ElekTro4 (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: With the fresh air and virgin warmth of an early spring creeping through my open window, I come in contact with the almost too-perfect chill out anthem for the coming spring time season. With such lines as “…while your CD skips, we flip the black vinyl”, Large Pro lays it down for all the new jacks out there who don’t learn from the past. J-Love captures the essence of the Large Professor’s message with gently sweeping strings, a mellow bass line, and laid back drum track. If you want perfection on wax, you need not look any further. Purchase this 12” single from our online store.