• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
|Name: ADM (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: What more can you say except that Guru shines like your forehead plastered with Vaseline over this melodic track. The monotone one blesses a joint that seems to be maybe better than the original. But I've been known to be wrong, so you be the judge.
Name: *jaz72* (Posted: 7/10/2002 11:38:00 PM)
Summary: Ill Kid..ready To Rip Mics Pronto..
Comment: MMMMM...a while back this surfaced as an unreleased Gang Starr track as "The Revolutionist", I always suspected that there was no way that could be DJ Premier behind the boards. It's a dope cut and has Guru in good form, and I think that it was bootlegged with a different name, so now you know there is no such Gang Starr track called "The Revolutionist".
Name: jslate (Posted: 6/9/2002 7:59:00 PM)
Summary: Another Conscious Head Bobber From Guru.
Comment: Guru continues to set the standard for commercial and underground hip hop. The track's dramatic strings parallel Guru's tone and content precisely. Check this one out, no doubt.