• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
|Name: ADM (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: "Two Choices" equal one obvious yet simple decision: dopeness. J is two for two this time with this catchy, just downright hot track featuring the Brand Nubian. By the way, isn't it time for a new BN album?
Name: *jaz72* (Posted: 7/10/2002 11:43:00 PM)
Summary: J Love Brought The Nubians Back
Comment: Let’s be honest Brand Nubian haven't made many memorable joints in a few right? Well fear no more as J-Love (He’s of the dope "Cool" feat. Large Pro), laces the crew with a real nice headnodding addictive track. Sadat, Lord Jamar and the Grand Pu all sound hungry again, this track is dope and it just may (I said “may”) let us forgive Grand Puba for his last solo album (bleeughh), with this track putting Brand Nubian back in top form.
Name: BenBombay13 (Posted: 5/27/2002 10:39:00 PM)
Summary: Simply Dope
Comment: I've never heard of J-Love but this cat has skillz as a producer. Hearing Brand Nubian made me wonder when will they be dropping there next Lp.