• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Intriguer (Posted: 5/2/2005 8:59:00 PM)
Summary: Time Is Being Checked
Comment: This track is another classic. J Rawls, J-Sands, Grap Luva. Just tight artists doing what they love, producing tight music! Check it out for yourself and then check the clock!
|Name: high-c (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: This one's definitely got some noggin-noddin' appeal. It sure is nice to hear Sands and Rawls united again. And with Grap thrown in the mix, "Check the Clock" has got me steady smilin'. The beat is extremely simplistic, yet fortified with feeling. It leaves a vacancy which is quickly filled by the 2 highly competent MCs. Highlights included Grap's definition of "Playa Hatin" and Rawls' blantant use of loop with decay on the MPC.