• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 8/10/2005 3:28:00 PM)|
Comment: J. Sands has been MIA for awhile on my radar. Now he's back with his own version of the tried and true tale of a man trying to woo a woman. But this particular woman is a southern lady. And this particular MC proves he's still got it. The production is on some early jazz/big band vibe with a vocalist crooning the song title. It's something a little different for you and yours.