BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 12/23/2002 2:28:00 PM)|
Comment: "Times We Chill" propelled me so deep into the pits of boredom that I am literally choking to death on monotony. My apologies for the bluntness, but there simply was nothing in this track that provided any sort of memorable significance. Lyric-wise, J. Sands came across repetitive and unimpressive, while the tedious beat perfectly captured the essence of "blah." Save yourself four minutes and pass on this.
Name: direct14 (Posted: 12/19/2002 4:14:00 AM)
Summary: Flawed Production Cramps This Effort
Comment: It seemed like the beat was a blind dog let out of a cage, running around trying to find its way home. Various flaws with the production, especially half way through the track during the beat change up back to the beginning sequence. Not sure if J was trying to catch up to the beat or the beat was trying to catch up to J. Overall nice 12" ruling out this effort. 5/10