• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Edu Leedz (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: I always thought that too much of anything is bad. J-Treds is going against my theory here. His “delivery makes people want to order in”. He’s got some witty flips also. He catches you off guard a few times, and the beat supports him well. But the hook is kind of average and nothing special. The song still holds together well enough for a listen though.
Name: DefJukieRookie (Posted: 5/12/2002 2:53:00 PM)
Comment: I'm a fan of Treds and also of Shawn J. It's a nice pairing of the two. Beat caught me off guard a bit but it grew on me. Solid single