BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: y (Posted: 6/20/2004 2:33:00 PM)
Summary: Nice All Over
Comment: Been watching Zone for quite a few years now... He just seems to amaze me each time he drops something... This one is nicely laced, and concept-wise comes to points exactly what neemug puts down as: "if you think about it, he's flowin it..." I got to put down my sh*t on record some day to beat him to the punch hahaha.....
Name: neemug (Posted: 1/14/2004 12:23:00 PM)
Comment: JZone is like the only emcee out there that speaks the truth. If you think of something, he'll flow about it. He's that's gully and you-like style warrior said "a must listen fo all ya'll b ball cats".
Name: stylewarrior (Posted: 11/26/2003 12:25:00 AM)
Comment: A must listen for any b-ball cats out there!
|Name: 1985 Mindstate (Posted: 11/3/2003 6:52:00 PM)|
Comment: "Alley Oop" is another sick song with both the lyrics and the production handled by J-Zone. On this track he raps about the 2004 NBA season and makes his predictions over a nice funky beat. Any NBA heads should definitely peep this, and it is well worth a listen even if you're not into b-ball. My only problem with the song is that Zone doesn't make any Finals predictions and the Wizards picked up Gilbert Arenas and Jarvis Hayes- that is what D.C. will do for basketball. Sorry I'm from Washington, that ish just pissed me off.
Name: mecbar (Posted: 10/29/2003 12:33:00 PM)
Summary: Well Done
Comment: For a concept song this came off well. I was a bit disappointed in his latest LP but this track is a nice follow up. He breaks shit down over a beat that seems perfect for his subject matter.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: J-Zone||Found: 2|