• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 7/28/2003 5:18:00 PM)|
Comment: Off the album "Sick of Being Rich," J-Zone and Celph Titled team up and add another dosage of trash talkin' on the mic. Strewn together with a wood pipe-like sample, the two MCs wreak havoc on their respective tracks making you wonder why the Demigodz and Eastern Conference ever had beef to begin with. The blazing production of J-Zone is evident here and to put it in simple arithmetic, 2 nice MC's + a dope beat = a nice record.
Name: magnetox18 (Posted: 6/25/2003 8:13:00 AM)
Summary: Primo The Next Generation...
Comment: J-Zone's production is soooo dope. That man knows how to lay the beats. His lyrics are natural, relaxed and articulate. Does anybody else think he watches too many movies? Where does he find these clips?
Name: fortgreene (Posted: 6/18/2003 11:25:00 AM)
Summary: J-zone Is A Frickin Phenom
Comment: Nobody sounds like him and nobody pays as much attention to detail on the beats, while nobody is as relaxed and natural on the flow. Ill ill ill!