• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
|Name: Paul (Posted: 1/7/2005 6:49:00 PM)|
Comment: J-Zone and Devin The Dude? Yup. “Greater Later” is shown in remix form here, and they muzak-by-way-of-g-funk beat is interesting to say the least. The production from Zone slowly makes its way into your consciousness, going from somewhat obnoxious to rather catchy. Zone and Devin The Dude drop some humorous rhymes, with Zone offering an anecdote about being booed on stage and then, ummmm, urinating into the crowd. Lots of points for originality. A decent tune worth a listen.
Name: Mash_Comp (Posted: 1/2/2005 5:20:00 PM)
Summary: J-zone And Devin? Priceless
Comment: This proves that J-Zone needs to be more accepted commodity. With Texas croon-rap master Devin the Dude, J-Zone sounds right at home with this pairing. This is one of those songs that if it ever made it to a club or a booming system, folks would stop and stare. Too bad that J-Zone and Devin's household names are nearly invisible.
Name: MarcusBee (Posted: 12/29/2004 12:24:00 PM)
Comment: This joint is real. We've all been through this sh*t before, I'm feelin it. And being that I hail from good old Houston, Texas I have to show love to Devin. He's one of Texas' illest lyricists. J-Zone always comes correct with the beats. Zone is definitely still on the come up. Everybody's gonna want beats from this cat before long.