BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: magnetox18 (Posted: 2/15/2004 11:55:00 AM)
Summary: What Would You Do?
Comment: This song made me wonder what I would do with "No Consequences". This song is perfect in every way, original concept, good production and good lyrics, and good timing, which I think is missing in Rap today.
|Name: ElekTro4 (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Flipside to Willus Drummond's ‘L.A. Vacation', J-zone is quick to remind us why he gets props over and over again. ‘No Consequences' is a great original topic from two innovative lyrical minds over another classic J-Zone beat. Imagine a day in the City of New York when no cops show up for work and you have ‘No Consequences'. Along with Huggy Bear, J-Zone drops another sure-to-be classic banger.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: J-Zone; Huggy Bear||Found: 2|