• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: kewell (Posted: 10/14/2003 12:22:00 PM)
Summary: J-zone At His Best
Comment: I love this song... J-zone got to be the most creative producer in the game! It's a shame his new album isn't on the same creative level as this song... Still my favorite producer!
Name: streetballa4life (Posted: 2/5/2003 10:52:00 PM)
Summary: The Beat Is Cool
Comment: Iím liking this beat. J-Zoneís lyrics are surprisingly better than usual and this makes the track that much better overall.
Name: sunview (Posted: 10/26/2002 10:53:00 PM)
Comment: J-Zone is one hell of a producer, and heís not bad on the mic either. But itís easy to let his lyrics fly over your head due to his rhyme structure. "Loud mouth hoes everywhere agree I freestyle for a fee so backpackers ainít feeliní me." Dope track!
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Ahhh, J-Zone is back! This is his first 12" with all mostly new material since his incredibly dope "Pimps Don't Pay Taxes." And he hasn't lost a step. Some people might be finding J-Zone's material a bit repetitive now, but this critic doesn't think so. I bet if you walk around with a pad and pen all day, you'll have at least ten names of people you'd like to slap, so everyone should be able to relate to this subject matter. The beat is typical, dope J-Zone and the Eazy-E vocal sample, "Reach back like a pimp and slap the ho," is a sharp touch.
Name: wordsplay (Posted: 10/3/2002 12:16:00 PM)
Summary: Goofy Lyrics With A Raw Beat
Comment: Zone is the Man! This whole 12" is bangin'! What else can I say about this cat? He's just doing his own thing with his own style! Nobody is on his level cuz he differentiates himself from other artists who are sounding way too plain and similar. Nuff said- cop this!