BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Paul (Posted: 1/7/2005 6:49:00 PM)|
Comment: Not enough MC's talk sh*t. I mean, they may say they talk sh*t, but they don't. J-Zone does. And throughout the entirety of "The Art Of Shit Talkin'," he doesn't relent, dropping some of the most ridiculously offensive rhymes he can think of. It's very tongue-in-cheek, and the beat is a little switch of pace for Zone, harkening back to dirty 70's funk. A short, but (not-so) sweet tune from Mr. Zone.
Name: Mash_Comp (Posted: 1/2/2005 5:18:00 PM)
Summary: J-zone Is So Highly Slept Upon
Comment: J-Zone is underground hip-hop's next big producer. That is if people check for him. He doesn't have the name recognition like Madlib or others, but he's just as talented on the boards as anyone. His rhyme scheme is nothing more than braggadocio and sarcasm but don't let that limit you in checking him out.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: J-Zone||Found: 2|