BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 7|
Name: dumptruk (Posted: 11/18/2012 11:00:00 PM; Partial IP: .29.70.193)
Comment: love this shit!! I hope this leads to a new album. tim dog feature would be nice!!!!
Name: 4CorpseMeal (Posted: 11/3/2012 12:43:00 PM; Partial IP: .162.97.49)
Location: Toronto, Canada
Comment: You can be replaced like aunt viv on fresh prince was chino xl;)
|Name: RAD (Posted: 10/30/2012 11:25:00 PM; Partial IP: 11.232.102)|
Comment: check out 'Real G's Rock Tapes' on vimeo, he shows his collection of rap tapes on cassette he still listens to on a walkman. all the good shit you wont find on itunes or anywhere else on the internet. "Anything wack you hear now never came out on tape" back then."9 times out of 10 your safe" with anything on tape.
Name: Loopy (Posted: 10/30/2012 6:52:00 PM; Partial IP: .56.88.178)
Location: Duke City
Comment: Does anyone know who drops the line "like Vivian from Fresh Prince, you're replaceable"? That's one hell of a line! old school, 90s style
Name: LEE (Posted: 10/28/2012 2:53:00 PM; Partial IP: 11.232.102)
Comment: J-Zone's got a sense of humor. glad he's back.
Name: Critiq (Posted: 10/27/2012 10:16:00 PM; Partial IP: .137.47.96)
Comment: Double-dutch flow is kinda fresh. Quit talkin through the track though
Name: lyricallefty (Posted: 10/27/2012 10:08:00 PM; Partial IP: .230.0.166)
Comment: Thank you Jesus. Thank you Lord! J-Zone has returned. With a Mike Tyson Punchout reference. sickness.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: J-Zone; Breeze Brewin; Juggaknots; Prince Paul; Oxygen||Found: 4|