• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: ElekTro4 (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: In this age of bullsh*t commercial/ underground boundaries, female poets "standing up for themselves" by naming their p*ssy's onstage, and emcees kicking Harvard degree raps that require a team of 15 knob-lickers to fact check against the encyclopedia Britannica; J-Zone just ain't giving a shit about what you think. He's doing his thing and it's working whether you like it or not. I for one like it a lot and this cut is no exception showcasing his quality brand of honestly blunt lyrics and full-bodied beats that hit just as hard. For all you who crave more coverage of J-Zone's campaign for office, be on the look-out soon for his 12" dropping on Downs Elementary with re-mastered mixes and hot remixes (by Cheap Shot of S.O.B. fame) of this cut and others as well as a full length to drop on the same label later this year.