• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.6 Stars)||Total Comments: 7|
Name: Jason (Posted: 11/13/2009 1:11:00 PM; Partial IP: 45.199.169)
Comment: Heard this song on XM and love the beat.
Name: Deeko (Posted: 1/27/2009 2:06:00 AM; Partial IP: .3.180.181)
Comment: This song is hype...For sure. make the crowd get wild.
Name: BIG GUY C. (Posted: 1/14/2009 10:03:00 AM; Partial IP: 02.107.213)
Location: SYRACUSE, NY
Comment: Tight! I can def dig it! Pharoahe came off lovely.
Name: godfather (Posted: 1/11/2009 10:19:00 PM; Partial IP: 80.206.242)
Location: little italy
Comment: eh...kind of an awkward beat. i'm a huge fan of pharoahe but this was just plain mediocre.
Name: Jay D (Posted: 1/8/2009 6:13:00 PM; Partial IP: 22.214.171.124)
Location: Gallup NM
Comment: WTF? tyt. nyc.
Name: Mud_BooDa (Posted: 1/7/2009 8:07:00 PM; Partial IP: 02.229.251)
Comment: OMFG! Say Word! HipHop For Reel!
Jake..... U did my wrong not puttin this on the Retail!
Name: dj dottie b (Posted: 1/7/2009 4:52:00 PM; Partial IP: 125.49.252)
Comment: this is fuckin sick why wasnt it on the album?