• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: DJ Sho Nuff (Posted: 8/3/2006 1:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Iíve decided I love this song even before having listened to it. Jake the Snake was my favorite WWF character of all time. So anyone who is on point enough to take his moniker is no doubt able to put together an ill song. Regardless, I still listened to the audio just to make sure. And old Jake the Snake didnít disappoint. I also found I derived maximum enjoyment from the song when I imagine Jake the Snake kicking his verses with a serpent crawling around his neck. Lyrics like, ďThatís like looking at Osama and asking him to shave, you got a better chance of bringing Biggie back from the grave,Ē seem all the more potent that way. Rass Kass lends his much beloved lyrical skills to the project and Stu delivers a snare-heavy beat which suits the straightforward, gritty approach of the two emcees.