• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 7|
Name: Ehnzetapzkegz (Posted: 1/11/2008 6:56:00 PM)
Summary: Good Ish
Comment: Already knew most of the shit he was talking about..Good shit though
Name: Jae Woods (Posted: 8/24/2005 10:41:00 PM)
Summary: Steal This 12"
Comment: The beat coming from DJ Przm isn't too inventive, but I wasn't paying too much attention to it when I heard Jakki Da Motamouth talking in detail about how to shoplift. And the ending is funny too.
Name: breakbeats (Posted: 8/11/2005 1:49:00 PM)
Summary: Nice Nice...
Comment: Nice beat, nice hook, pick it up.
Name: WizzardThaPimp (Posted: 8/18/2003 12:53:00 PM)
Summary: Never Heard Jakki B4
Comment: This track is heat straight flames- the flow is tight, the rhymes are tough, and over all is ill. Badness!
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 6/29/2003 6:19:00 PM)|
Comment: When I first listened to this, I was expecting the beat to suddenly blow up and hit me with something incredible. Instead, the simplistic bassline carried on throughout, leaving me feeling that DJ Przm definitely could have done more with its production. Additionally, I felt that Jakki's intro and outro to the track were rather abrupt, although that's just me being overly critical. As far as content goes, Jakki spits a rhyming how-to guide to kleptomania (aka compulsive stealing, for you high school dropouts). Definitely interesting and baring potential, but as I mentioned earlier, the lifeless beat really just squashes the track.
Name: C-four (Posted: 6/29/2003 1:51:00 AM)
Comment: Jakki has some great advice for poor peeps on this joint. And as usual Jakki can do no wrong on the mic.
Name: walt s.o.b.s. (Posted: 6/26/2003 3:52:00 PM)
Summary: Good Sh*t.........
Comment: Once again ill sh*t, I prefer the b-side but this sh*t is still exceptionally ill. Canít wait for the album, big up!