• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Max (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: The bass-line to this cut is solid, but you may find yourself having a hard time getting into the dog whistle-esque sample. As Jakki's name suggests, he definitely can talk a lot of sh*t like only a true motor mouth can. Jakki is living as foul as you can get and he makes no apologies: "Ladies and gentleman stop your applause/I'm not here to rock the crowd/I'm here to crack some f--kin' skulls."