• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 1|
Name: mick (Posted: 7/7/2010 1:18:00 PM; Partial IP: 142.167.29)
Location: charleston, us
Comment: I like this song because proud to me means, you work for what you get. don't work, don't eat. being welfare dependent is living on your knees. If you are able to work, and don't then the working people shouldn't have to take care of you, get off your butts and go to work!