• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: msoc (Posted: 11/10/2009 11:47:00 PM; Partial IP: 188.8.131.52)
Comment: dope all around!
Name: Black Atticus (Posted: 11/5/2009 9:24:00 PM; Partial IP: 55.118.202)
Location: Knoxvegas, US
Comment: another dope track production wise, but the lyrics aren't anything (especially the hook) that I can take with me into tommorrow -- the topic on this joint keeps it from being classic. he says it's not the story of a rapper but IS the story of a rapper. a beat this smooth, production that dope, this song had the potential to be about MORE -- if you don't rap, how can that hook help you? I DO RAP..and the hook don't help me. it's a limited song and i'm disappointed in how long they been at this and they STILL do cuts like this.
Name: KathyJD (Posted: 10/13/2009 3:42:00 PM; Partial IP: .67.36.130)
Comment: Dope! So smooth & love the vibe!