• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: Murph (Posted: 2/20/2009 5:54:00 AM; Partial IP: .190.79.61)
Location: New Yiddy! ILOVE NEW YORKVILLE
Comment: I SEE YOU RAWLZ, NICE!
Name: gari (Posted: 2/18/2009 11:35:00 PM; Partial IP: .94.56.177)
Comment: Sci flow is top 5, and rawl makes those drums just snap like your neck gwan go bruk ... the hook is extra jazzy, str8 ready for birdland ... Sci is dope
Name: Boogie Down Brown (Posted: 2/8/2009 4:36:00 PM; Partial IP: 27.147.183)
Comment: This song was hot Lil Sci's dope ass flow on the mic with J.Rawls golden touch can't be beat. Can't wait for the collabo album
Name: FridayKnight (Posted: 2/8/2009 2:11:00 PM; Partial IP: .145.82.83)
Location: Atlanta, GA
Comment: Nice concept. A little too bright and gimmicky for my liking.
Name: CarolinaReppin (Posted: 2/8/2009 2:35:00 AM; Partial IP: 10.119.234)
Location: Rocky Mount, NC
Comment: This joint is mad fresh right here. Beat is smooth and John Robinson always brings it lyrically. I can't wait for this project!