BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Conscious (Posted: 3/16/2004 1:32:00 AM)
Summary: Good Stuff
Comment: I must say that I am surprised to see Jay Dee's name next to such a strong statement as the N.W.A slogan "F*ck The Police."
Where do you get off making a statement like that reviewer. Honestly. An attitude like that will get you merked in the hood for real. I think folks are too loose with their statements as in the fact that they don't have to be held accountable for what they say. I hate to generalize. But you proabably don't really have an idea why he even makes the statement he does.
The Track is dope by the way ... Cop that Vinyl
Name: citizenjames (Posted: 11/20/2002 11:41:00 AM)
Comment: Everything that you could want out of a cover song. An emcee doing his thing in his style, no biting at all. Very strong emotion on this track as it comes off pretty much untouchable. Fire!
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Police sirens: sweet music to my ears. I must say that I am surprised to see Jay Dee's name next to such a strong statement as the N.W.A slogan "Fuck The Police." I'm glad Jay released this though because it's a great track. I've never been a big fan of this Ummha producer, but now I understand the hype. I really feel the country influences that comes in towards the end. I guess that's the new trend right there; D12 has something similar in "Purple Pills." But what I wanna know is, why can't we all just get along? It must be the heat.