• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.2 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: Stoneya (Posted: 12/22/2011 4:55:00 PM; Partial IP: 167.83.146)
Comment: love it. Love you dilla.
Name: QUE (Posted: 1/31/2008 7:12:00 PM; Partial IP: .88.246.92)
Comment: Dilla Dawg may you rest in beats one of the illist produers,emcee,dj.As for the song shit hard to get cuz its so tight and for the dude shay boogs I dont know how you could not fill this jam homie shit.Frank-N-Dank lets do it,turn it up!
Name: citizenjames (Posted: 11/20/2002 11:34:00 AM)
Summary: That Rock City Illa
Comment: Mellowed out joint here. The thing that works best about this song is that the emcee's don't try to override the beat. Dilla is always doin' his thing!
Name: slimdm02 (Posted: 11/10/2002 1:11:00 PM)
Summary:  Slim Says 
Comment: Average Dilla lyrics as usual. This has all the JD elements- the clap, the tempo, the siren/whine throughout, and the simple bassline that moves the head. A definite close your eyes and a "hot if you're high" type song. Nice!
|Name: Shay Boogs (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Hmmm... this is definitely a song that I wasn't feeling. The beat was ok, with a filtered-sounding bassline accompanying the emcees' questionable flows. Although one part of the hook got me open, "Love is a thing of the past/things I want to do to that ass," I was left unfulfilled by the rest of the jam. It just seemed like it was put together in a rush and should have been fine-tuned a bit more.