• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Golden (Posted: 1/17/2010 9:07:00 PM; Partial IP: 183.147.20)
Comment: Overall I think this was a grand song. The flow, beat and rhymes were all good in my opinion. I don't really like the ending though, It could of had five stars from me if Jay Dee replaced that with more music.
|Name: Shay Boogs (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Besides the rhymes that Phat Kat spit, I really couldn't get into much else on this one. Again, it just seems as though the song was thrown together in a hurry. The beat does hold its own but I think the song as whole didn't work. I'm a Jay-Dee fan but I was pretty disappointed upon listening, knowing that duke has the ability to lace us with such hotter sh*t. Check it out though, if you're a fan of Detroit's Phat Kat.