• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: shaka (Posted: 3/26/2003 5:56:00 AM)
Summary: All Round Nice
Comment: I am a great fan of Jay Dee and what he is trying to do. There are not very many producers out there that have as good an ear for a good original sound and style as this guy. His music needs to be pushed to the far flung corners of this globe as I struggle to find his stuff bar on the net.
Name: citizenjames (Posted: 11/20/2002 11:37:00 AM)
Summary: Crazy Caged Energy.
Comment: This track has crazy mood! One thing that I think Jay Dee does very well is that he captures that Motor City mood that Detroit is known for. Simple and to the point. Bang that ish!
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: What is this? Weak b-side day or what? Remove this from my crates to my basement where it can keep The Love Movement and all my Redman and Busta Rhymes LP's company. This just dosen't appeal to me at all. I wanna move on now.