• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Humpy McBalls (Posted: 11/23/2003 4:44:00 AM)
Summary: Too Short (and I Don't Mean The Rapper)
Comment: Beat is bananas. Jay ain't spitting, but he better on the mic than Madlib, at least he has a tolerable flow. And it is so short, like most of the songs on the album.
Name: DJ Swift Chill (Posted: 11/11/2003 8:42:00 PM)
Comment: I thought it was vicious.............I'ts just so short though.
|Name: 1985 Mindstate (Posted: 11/3/2003 6:52:00 PM)|
Comment: This joint is the title track for the collaboration album from two of hip-hop's biggest producers right now Madlib and J-Dilla (Jay Dee). This track is produced by Madlib, so Jay is on the microphone, and that is where my main concern with the song comes in. Jay is a nice producer, and he can sound alright on an excellent Madlib beat, but on this one he just sounds boring, and doesn't really say too much of interest. The beat is a nice offering from Madlib, especially the singing in between verses from Jay. Check this one out for another hot Madlib beat, but don't expect a whole lot from the rhymes.