BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Rockimedes (Posted: 2/9/2005 10:44:00 PM)
Summary: So Good.
Comment: Not enough Jaysonic around for my likings.
|Name: ElekTro4 (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: For his debut I think this cut is very appropriately the opening track on the Hot Air CD (which can be found at the UGHH store). I'm a little disappointed that Jaysonic didn't collab with producer Beau on more than just this one track on the CD, but it's enough to sell me on it. Even though you haven't heard about Jaysonic until now, its clear that he has been studying the art for quite some time. The flows fit perfect with the rhythm of the beat. If this is any indication of what the future holds, I look forward to upcoming Jaysonic projects… definitely check this one out!