• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: chainsaw ARMS (Posted: 9/13/2003 7:03:00 PM)
Summary: Holy Crap
Comment: This is garbage. The beat is despicable with the annoying-as-all-hell gap between sample loops and the tone-changing drums that make me want to punch Moezhart in his face. Jean Grae's lyrics are decent but the chorus is just plain wrong.
Name: Lord Logic (Posted: 4/8/2003 4:06:00 PM)
Summary: Beat Is Hot
Comment: The beat is off the hook, but I could have laced it better than her.
Name: diels (Posted: 3/28/2003 2:40:00 AM)
Summary: Nice Beat And Tight Lyrics To Go With It
Comment: There is nothing I can really say, but that she's hot and the beat too.
|Name: Knowledge (Posted: 3/20/2003 9:30:00 AM)|
Comment: Jean Grae is one of the undergrounds best kept secrets. She has flow for days and the only female lyricist on her level is probably Apani B. Fly; this is a big compliment because Apani is amazing in her own right. Destiny Chapter 1 is put together brilliantly; the beat by Moezhart gives off the feel of a race against time type scenario. The intensity of the backdrop builds as Jean Grae narrates and glides over it effortlessly; also, peep the use of sirens as a nice touch. The result is some pure hip-hop that comes with the Knowledge seal of approval. What more can you ask for?
Name: BenBombay13 (Posted: 3/13/2003 10:02:00 PM)
Summary: Red Hot
Comment: This cut is a glimpse of the true talent Jean Grae, aka What What?, possesses. This single is a classic.