• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 11/2/2004 1:53:00 PM)|
Comment: How good has Jean Grae turned out to be? Well, she was always good, but she's really established herself as a dope lyricist during her tenure as a solo artist. But her latest album, This Week, established her presence in a whole new category for me: MCs who are interesting enough that I will still listen to them over bad beats. Maybe I wouldn't go so far as to call this beat bad. "Tolerable" is probably better. But I've still listened to this song several times. The reason? Jean Grae. Peep game.