BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 11/2/2003 6:58:00 PM)|
Comment: I am a fan of Jean Grae. What I have noticed though, is that since her delivery can come across as monotonous at times, she needs to be countered with a sick beat to really display her full potential. While relaxed, simplistic beats- such as this one in "Hater's Anthem"- work wonders for some emcees, they do not for Jean Grae. Regardless, she is a talented emcee and this track deserves a listen just for lyrical content if nothing else.
Name: pluto365 (Posted: 10/30/2003 4:48:00 AM)
Summary: Jean Grae Does It Again!
Comment: Dope beat looped by Ruddy Rock and Belief and dope lyrics by Jean Grae. Jean is definetely one of the best MC's out these days.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Jean Grae||Found: 3|