• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: MistaMilla (Posted: 12/10/2003 12:52:00 PM)
Summary: Ooooooooh Yes...
Comment: Excellent combination, creamy beat with cleverness from Can Ox and especially Ms. Grae....check the sh*t out mushty.
Name: j6n (Posted: 11/6/2003 12:26:00 PM)
Comment: This track is excellent, it's a reaaal shame that Can Ox have split (Or have they? I keep getting different stories everywhere I go, so I don't really know what to think anymore), because they are the best hiphop duo there is, also Jean Grae is the best female MC there is, so put together you know your going to get pure dopeness! Which is exactly what you get here. Most definitely check this out!
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 11/2/2003 6:58:00 PM)|
Comment: Damn, what a combo! "Swing Blades" is an original track, covering a wide range of thoughts and topics from both Jean Grae and Can Ox. With lyrics coming across as depressing and introspective at times and bitter at others, the melancholy flute-laced beat suits the tone of the track perfectly. Personally, I feel Jean Grae's verse took the cake, due to her vivid imagery and strong essence of human emotion. Be sure to check this one out.
Name: Prodigal85 (Posted: 10/30/2003 11:36:00 AM)
Comment: I gotta rap just as phat as my waistband. This song is utterley too raw for sushi. They all come off correct and the beat is that of a God.