• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: crush one (Posted: 1/18/2004 6:59:00 PM)
Comment: Jean came with it on the flows. No surprise there. The beat is cool. Took me till after the 1st hook to appreciate it though. Simple, yet effective for the song.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: "What Would I Do?" pairs the artist formerly know as What? What? with the low-profile Mr. Len. While El-P has been in the public eye, Len released a solo album and hasn't seemed to be doing much else. His organ-driven beat is nowhere near his former Co-Flow partner's mind-blowing work as of late, but it works and is worthy of Jean Grae's story/battle raps. The r&b hook might sound a little overdone, but altogether, this is recommended listening. Click the button.
Name: Creative718 (Posted: 7/22/2002 1:15:00 PM)
Comment: This joint is hot as hell!! The beat is ridiculous and her lyrics are on point as usual. The LP is gonna be hot too!
Name: BenBombay13 (Posted: 7/21/2002 12:11:00 PM)
Comment: Jean Grae's lyrics are on point but the track needs help.