BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 11/2/2004 1:53:00 PM)|
Comment: Ok, so this production is bad. No way around it. I realize a Midi Mafia beat gets listeners from name recognition alone, but still... this is not the reason God made keyboards. I guess these guys blew their melodic load on the "21 Questions" beat. Plunkin' away at these notes isn't cuttin' it. Yet I still listen to this song. Any guesses why? Motherfuc*king Jean Grae. Somebody get this woman some beats. And please tell me the Jeanius album hasn't been scrapped.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Jean Grae||Found: 2|