BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: SixAteSix1824 (Posted: 5/16/2007 5:59:00 PM)
Summary: JMT Is Sick
Comment: Jus Allah spits fire! One of JMT's best songs with an amazing beat. Songs fresh as fu*k
Name: MistaMilla (Posted: 10/27/2003 1:08:00 PM)
Summary: F*cks Sake!
Comment: Genghis Khan is blazin, I was tempted to give 5 out of 5 for both, maybe i've heard it too many times now....
Name: TGODD (Posted: 12/8/2002 8:01:00 PM)
Comment: This song is friggin' crazy. Jus Allah kills it, his lines 'I dash from my ship in the Roswell crash,' and 'I'm dead, they just didn't leave the casket locked' get me every time. Mr. Intelligent Hoodlum doesn't exactly come with anything that much better than something Nore might of said though.
|Name: Max (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: If you're familiar with Ikon and company's style than you will definitely appreciate the climactic instrumental and war chant lyrics on "Genghis Khan". This is the kind of cut that is guaranteed to get you hyped up for whatever type of battle you may be preparing to face.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Jedi Mind Tricks (Vinnie Paz + Stoupe The Enemy Of Mankind + Jus Allah); Tragedy Khadafi||Found: 2|